Apache and suexec issue that wont let me run my python script

Νικόλαος Κούρας nikos.gr33k at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 14:58:51 EDT 2013

Τη Τετάρτη, 5 Ιουνίου 2013 9:52:27 μ.μ. UTC+3, ο χρήστης Zero Piraeus έγραψε:
> :
>

> On 5 June 2013 14:34, Νικόλαος Κούρας <nikos.gr33k at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Here is the mails you sent to my customers for the other members to see.
>
> > -----------------------------------
>
> > [...]
>
> > I advise that you look to alternative web hosting.
>
> > -----------------------------------
>

> > Thanks for screwing me up entirely and made me look what you made me look for all i did was to trust you.
>

> Chris has done your customers an important service (one which I would
>
> not have risked, given your propensity for badmouthing those with whom
>
> you come in contact). You are dangerously incompetent as a hosting
>
> provider, as you have demonstrated here repeatedly. Be thankful that
>
> the person you stupidly granted root access to has a sense of ethics,
>
> and learn your trade.
>

>  -[]z.

Well, if he had ethics he would have told me that his intentiosn were to screw my business and also he could actually tried to help me out.

I'am not incompetentm i;m a beginner and i learn along the way, also i ahve a hostign company and 3rd level tech that support me when it come to system administration.

Now, you were right about my bad mouth because iam going to tell you to sod off.