Apache and suexec issue that wont let me run my python script

Joel Goldstick joel.goldstick at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 15:29:47 EDT 2013

<snip>

Now, you were right about my bad mouth because iam going to tell you to sod
off.

<snip>
  >Well, if he had ethics he would have told me that his intentiosn were to
screw my business and also he could actually tried to help me out.

Many times I've seen people here give you their best advice and you come
back seemingly having not even read what they had to say.  You just whine
and say someone should help you, even though many have already done that.
You don't take the help.

Now in this case, Chris more or less proved my point.  I've been reading
along, and he said exactly what he would do if you gave him root access to
your account.  He said he would write to your users and explain to them the
peril of how you run your hosting service.  He didn't say he would help
you.

some introspection of your own conduct.  He basically said, don't touch the
stove, its hot.  And you touched the stove and then complained.  You act
very poorly here.  Grow up

 >I'am not incompetentm i;m a beginner and i learn along the way, also i
ahve a hostign company and 3rd level tech that support me when it come to
system administration.

I think you are incompetent.  No one knows everything, and groups like this
are a great place to learn more.  But part of being competent is being
careful.  You are reckless.  You work on a live server for which you have
paying customers.  You make endless changes to your code without taking the
time to go off and google for information about the topic you are
struggling with.  Your live site should probably have been put together
using a framework, but that would have required you to read about,
experiment with and use a framework.  You write html code in the midst of
your python code.  You have endless encoding/decoding issues, but you have
never apparently read the many articles on how unicode works.

Have some respect for the science and craft of making good software.

On Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 3:03 PM, Chris Angelico <rosuav at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 4:55 AM, rusi <rustompmody at gmail.com> wrote:
> > If you obdurately, obstinately, insistently, incessantly behave like
> > an asshole, you leave no-one the choice but to treat you like an
> > asshole.
>
> This is Python. We duck-type people.
>
> ChrisA
> --