Apache and suexec issue that wont let me run my python script

Zero Piraeus schesis at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 14:52:27 EDT 2013

:

On 5 June 2013 14:34, Νικόλαος Κούρας <nikos.gr33k at gmail.com> wrote:
> Here is the mails you sent to my customers for the other members to see.
> -----------------------------------
> [...]
> I advise that you look to alternative web hosting.
>
> Thanks for screwing me up entirely and made me look what you made me look for all i did was to trust you.

Chris has done your customers an important service (one which I would
not have risked, given your propensity for badmouthing those with whom
you come in contact). You are dangerously incompetent as a hosting
provider, as you have demonstrated here repeatedly. Be thankful that
the person you stupidly granted root access to has a sense of ethics,
and learn your trade.

 -[]z.