Apache and suexec issue that wont let me run my python script

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 14:46:03 EDT 2013

On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 4:34 AM, Νικόλαος Κούρας <nikos.gr33k at gmail.com> wrote:
> Here is the mails you sent to my customers for the other members to see.

Yep, containing nothing I haven't said on-list.

> Thanks for screwing me up entirely and made me look what you made me look for all i did was to trust you.

Making you look like what? A systems administrator who can't be
trusted? Because that is, quite frankly, entirely accurate.

Suppose you go to a posh place that offers valet parking. You make
sure that the person you're giving your car key to is employed by the
club, and you let him take control of your car. Unbeknownst to you, he
doesn't actually park your car, he calls out to the loafers, asking
them to park it. He knows these guys, they're always hanging around.
He gives the key to one of them, who gets in your car and looks
around.

That's what you've done. You violated the trust your clients placed in
you, and your only response is to claim that a person (with whom you
had no contractual arrangement or even verbal promise) violated your
trust. It's like saying "I can keep a secret, it's just the folks I
tell it to who can't".

ChrisA