Apache and suexec issue that wont let me run my python script

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 05:19:22 EDT 2013

On Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 7:04 PM, Heiko Wundram <modelnine at modelnine.org> wrote:
> Seeing how riled up you get about this, what Chris did is for the better. At
> least it seems that you won't be able to change your root password back,
> either, and as such you won't have root access anymore to your system for
> the time being, which makes your system and the internets a safer place for
> now.

Not quite accurate; he can change his root password back as soon as he
logs in as the non-root user and cats one little file. Actually, I
just tested, and the password I set is no longer valid, so I'm
guessing he's already done so... either that, or a third party who was
previously given access has now changed the password to something
else.

ChrisA