Apache and suexec issue that wont let me run my python script

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 13:19:05 EDT 2013

On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 3:05 AM, Νικόλαος Κούρας <nikos.gr33k at gmail.com> wrote:
> I grant shell access to very new account i create but some of my customers dont evn know the existance of linux, and the other that do, have no idea of what a shell access is. But i grant them the ability just in cae for future usage.
>
> Most of them are doign the work via cPanel tools.

I would strongly recommend NOT giving shell access, then. The chances
are low that they'll ever need it, and you improve your security
significantly by closing it off.

On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 3:07 AM, Νικόλαος Κούρας <nikos.gr33k at gmail.com> wrote:
> Τη Τετάρτη, 5 Ιουνίου 2013 7:35:48 μ.μ. UTC+3, ο χρήστης Joel Goldstick έγραψε:
>
>>To solve the OPs problems once and for all, I believe we need to know his >social security number and his mother's maiden name.  (Yes, i know SSN is for US >but... )
>
> Even if i gibe you that info, what can you possibly expect to happen?
> Gain access to my Gmail account because you stuck in its security question?

What about: gain access to your bank account the same way? How would
you feel about random people on the internet having the ability to
transfer money on your behalf?

ChrisA