Apache and suexec issue that wont let me run my python script

Νικόλαος Κούρας nikos.gr33k at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 13:05:20 EDT 2013

Τη Τετάρτη, 5 Ιουνίου 2013 7:37:47 μ.μ. UTC+3, ο χρήστης Chris Angelico έγραψε:
> On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 12:46 AM, Serhiy Storchaka <storchaka at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > 05.06.13 11:09, Chris Angelico написав(ла):
>

> >> Oh, and I changed the root password, since the current one was sent in
>
> >> clear text across the internet. Nikos, the new password has been
>
> >> stored in /home/nikos/new_password - you should be able to access that
>
> >> using your non-root login. I recommend you change it immediately.
>

> > What are permission modes of /home/nikos and /home/nikos/new_password?
>

> I didn't actually fiddle with that, but you're right, I ought to have
>
> ensured that the password file was mode 600. However, I don't think it
>
> would have made a lot of difference; mainly I was wanting to guard
>
> against randoms on the internet, not actual legit users of his system
>
> (and even they may well not have shell access).

I grant shell access to very new account i create but some of my customers dont evn know the existance of linux, and the other that do, have no idea of what a shell access is. But i grant them the ability just in cae for future usage.

Most of them are doign the work via cPanel tools.