Apache and suexec issue that wont let me run my python script

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 13:09:18 EDT 2013

On Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 3:02 AM, Νικόλαος Κούρας <nikos.gr33k at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm willing to let someone with full root access to my webhost to see thigns from the inside.
>
> Does someone want to take o allok or at elast tell me what else i need to try, that hasn't been tried out yet?

You need to read up on what happens when you enter Dummy Mode and give
someone full root access to your web host. You really REALLY need to
understand what that means before you offer random strangers that kind
of access to someone else's data.

I've half a mind to take you up on your offer, then go look for
personal and private info from your clients, and email it to them
(along with a link to this thread) to point out what's going on.

ChrisA