Apache and suexec issue that wont let me run my python script

Νικόλαος Κούρας nikos.gr33k at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 13:02:21 EDT 2013

All these popel i host thei websiets are friend fo mine and their webpages all of them run witohut any problem.

Only my perosnal webpage, which utilizes python has these kind of issues, the other  pages re joomlas and dreamweavers.

Please as you see i have been trying anyhting i thought of and everything i googles and been told to.

But still this error insists.

I'm willing to let someone with full root access to my webhost to see thigns from the inside.

Does someone want to take o allok or at elast tell me what else i need to try, that hasn't been tried out yet?