Pyglet on Python3.x, problems

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 21:38:13 EDT 2013

On Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 1:47 AM, John Ladasky
<john_ladasky at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> I'm getting one problem.  After a few tests run, I can't close a window.  I am normally closing each interactive test with the ESC key.  But when that fails I try clicking with the mouse.  This also fails.  This broken behavior appears to be triggered when the window created by pyglet overlaps my terminal window and thereby steals the focus.  Any idea why that might be happening?

When you say "steals the focus", what exactly do you mean? Do the
windows normally get created without focus, but occasionally focus is
set to that window? Seems odd. If that's the case, is there any
difference if you click outside the window (eg on your terminal) and
then back in? Maybe there's something happening on gotfocus that
should happen on create.

ChrisA