virtualenv problem

alex23 wuwei23 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 20:25:54 EDT 2013

On 26/07/2013 10:25 PM, D. Xenakis wrote:
> Apparently my problem was that i did not have correctly setup the new path..
> But hey - learning is a good thing

+1!

Also, good job on posting the solution you found as well, that's always
helpful if anyone else hits the same problem.

Personally, I tend to use the ActiveState Python installer; it not only
takes care of a lot of the general Windows integration, it also includes
a handful of Windows-oriented libraries. It's not a big enough
difference to worry about if you've managed to get things working now,
but for subsequent Python versions it might be convenient.