Play Ogg Files

David Hutto dwightdhutto at gmail.com
Sun Jul 21 02:47:48 EDT 2013

And just thinking about it,,, Devyn might want to install virtual box, and
place in the os's he wants to target first, because there's usually always
a glitch in 3rd party imports,

This is especially true when using a newer version of python that the other
developers of packages you can import from haven't had time to update them,
as well as update for os's that might have changed, and everyone has a
newer version.

--
Best Regards,
David Hutto