FSR and unicode compliance - was Re: RE Module Performance

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 13:03:09 EDT 2013

On Sun, Jul 28, 2013 at 4:52 PM, Michael Torrie <torriem at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is my understanding of these things wrong?

No, your understanding of those matters is fine. There's just one area
you seem to be misunderstanding; you appear to think that jmf actually
cares about logical argument. I gave up on that theory a long time
ago, and now I respond for the benefit of those reading, rather than
jmf himself. I've also given up on trying to figure out what he
actually wants; the nearest I can come up with is that he's King
Gama-esque - that he just wants to complain.

ChrisA