How do I get the OS System Font Directory(Cross-Platform) in python?

Metallicow metaliobovinus at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 14:25:55 EDT 2013

On Thursday, July 11, 2013 12:47:01 PM UTC-5, Nobody wrote:

> What makes you think the system *has* a system font directory?

Way back when I was kid, I remember a computer that had two colors and 1 built-in font and no mouse. Heck the keyboard was even attached in front a tube screen box.
Wow... those were the days. And to think I hated that thing...

If the OS doesn't *have* a dedicated system fonts dir that is accessable by the user, then I am not that much interested in dealing with it. Rendering a font from a other location will eventually be worked in, but that isn't the problem at hand.