How do I get the OS System Font Directory(Cross-Platform) in python?

Nobody nobody at nowhere.com
Thu Jul 11 13:47:01 EDT 2013

On Thu, 11 Jul 2013 08:32:34 -0700, Metallicow wrote:

> How do I get the OS System Font Directory(Cross-Platform) in python?

What makes you think the system *has* a system font directory?

In the traditional X11 model, the only program which needs fonts is the X
server, and that can be configured to get its fonts from a font server
rather than from a local directory. Even if it doesn't use a font server,
the font directory will be on the system running the X server, not the one
running the client.