Re: Stack Overflow moderator “animuson”

Jake Angulo jake.angulo at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 03:33:01 EDT 2013

On Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 5:55 PM, Mats Peterson <matsp999 at aim.com> wrote:

> A moderator who calls himself “animuson” on Stack Overflow doesn’t
> want to face the truth. He has deleted all my postings regarding Python
> regular expression matching being extremely slow compared to Perl.
> Additionally my account has been suspended for 7 days. Such a dickwad.

The OP meant to post:

A moderator who calls himself MatsDtroll on Stack Overflow doesn’t want to
face the truth. He has deleted all my postings regarding Perl regular
expression matching being extremely slow compared to Bash regex.
Additionally my account has been suspended for 7 days. Such a dickwad.