Stack Overflow moderator “animuson”

Benedict Verheyen benedict.verheyen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 09:53:40 EDT 2013

Op Wed, 10 Jul 2013 12:06:06 +0000, schreef Mats Peterson:

> I haven't provided a "real-world" example, since I expect you Python
> Einsteins to be able do an A/B test between Python and Perl yourselves
> (provided you know Perl, of course, which I'm afraid is not always the
> case).

I don't know perl so I can't compare.

> And why would I use any "custom" version of Python, when I don't
> have to do that with Perl?

If you're able to do that with Perl, and Perl is faster that Python,
why would you want to bother with Python?
Seems like you already have a fast alternative you like.

--
Benedict Verheyen                       Debian, Python and Django user
GnuPG Public Key 0x712CBB8D