Stack Overflow moderator “animuson”

Benedict Verheyen benedict.verheyen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 07:56:03 EDT 2013

Op Wed, 10 Jul 2013 12:12:10 +0100, schreef Joshua Landau:

<snip>

> Do you have any non-trivial, properly benchmarked real-world examples
> that this affects, remembering to use full Unicode support in Perl (as
> Python has it by default)?

Indeed, as Joshua says, instead of going through all the effort to talk
about it, why don't you show us that Python is slower in regexs than perl.
That's at least relevant bandwdith.

Next, if Python is slower, there might be ways to improve the performance.

Last, if there is a SPU (Secret Python Underground), I want to j

--
Benedict Verheyen                       Debian, Python and Django user
GnuPG Public Key 0x712CBB8D