Editor Ergonomics [was: Important features for editors]

Eric S. Johansson esj at harvee.org
Fri Jul 12 18:54:47 EDT 2013

On Fri, 12 Jul 2013 18:34:30 -0400, Dennis Lee Bieber
<wlfraed at ix.netcom.com> wrote:

> 	Sounds like you might have liked an accessory I had on my Amiga.
> Basically a proportional joystick feeding an interface box which
> converted
> the position value into a sequence of mouse movements --

sounds very cool. Although after I wrote my little screed, I found myself
fiddling with my smartphone and I realized I was subconsciously putting it
through the motions if it was a positioning device.

The gross motion is detected by the accelerometer's in the phone. The fine
positioning by fingers on the screen.

Just thinking out loud.