Python list code of conduct

rusi rustompmody at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 07:50:50 EDT 2013

On Wednesday, July 3, 2013 6:09:35 AM UTC+5:30, Ben Finney wrote:
> Dennis Lee Bieber writes:
>
> > So who would enforce any rules?
>
> Ideally, this community is healthy enough for us to enforce the code of
> conduct of our host, through social convention among us all.

Thanks Ben for that.
Lets not stymie Steve Simmons original suggestion for a CoC by making it into a formal CoC and then saying its impossible.

There is a good deal of informal enforcement already. Consider eg:
- Mark's footnote reminding about GG problems and their solutions <link>
- Steven's brusque 'cut-the-crap' type responses
- Your own prompt STOPs to racist/sexist etc posts
etc

So we may take and welcome Steve Simmons' call to expand that list.
I certainly welcome the suggestion.