IPv6 deployment by ISPs (was: Bug reports)

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Wed Jul 3 21:15:08 EDT 2013

> Yeah, and yet so many ISPs simply don't support it [IPv6] (only one of
> the Australian ISPs I've worked with does - Internode).

Internode was the first in Australia, yes. Telstra supports IPv6, but
only for enterprise/government customers.

Wikipedia has a list of IPv6 deployment status by country
<URL:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPv6_deployment#Deployment_by_country>.

--
 \         “How wonderful that we have met with a paradox. Now we have |
  `\                        some hope of making progress.” —Niels Bohr |