python adds an extra half space when reading from a string or list

Νίκος nikos at superhost.gr
Mon Jul 1 05:05:46 EDT 2013

Στις 1/7/2013 11:54 πμ, ο/η Antoon Pardon έγραψε:
>> So shut your piehole and start proving yourself useful in this list.
>> Or sod off.
>> Preferably do the latter.
> Oh we do have illusions of grandeur, don't we? You are in no position
> to judge who is useful on this list or not.

I'am not waste any more time explaining my self to you since you have
already made up your mind and you refuse to believe that ni was actually
trying to solve my problems first and then asked and then tried to apply
the solutions, which in my my 2 last problems i was the one who actually
solve the problem.

Its easier to say to you "fuck off retard".
--
What is now proved was at first only imagined!