python adds an extra half space when reading from a string or list

Antoon Pardon antoon.pardon at rece.vub.ac.be
Mon Jul 1 02:23:43 EDT 2013

Op 30-06-13 22:14, Νίκος schreef:
> Στις 30/6/2013 10:58 μμ, ο/η Robert Kern έγραψε:
>> On 2013-06-30 18:24, Νίκος wrote:
>>> Στις 29/6/2013 8:00 μμ, ο/η Mark Lawrence έγραψε:

>>> Your mother is incompetent who raised a brat like you.
>>
>> That is not acceptable behavior on this list. Please keep the gratuitous
>> insults offlist.
>>
> Ι'm sorry but please put yourself into my shows,

Why should we? You, yourself have shown no willingness to put yourself
in the shoes of others. When it was pointed out your behaviour was
unacceptable, you continued just the same with no consideration of
how much you were antagonising the members of this group.

> where in multiple
> threads i'm still discussed and being insulted as a troll and as an
> idiot and incompetent and stuff like that by lots of people who instead
> of actually replying to my posts they deviate and have endless
> conversation about me.

What did you expect? That you could just keep asking to be helped
in obnoxious ways without people commenting on that?

> Enough is enough. Iam not a troll, neither incompetent. Period.

No not period. You have by your behaviour made yourself a reputation
of being an incompetent inconsiderate jerk. You don't lose such a
repuation by simply claiming you are not.

--
Antoon Pardon