Please provide a better explanation of tuples and dictionaries

rusi rustompmody at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 03:14:42 EST 2013

On Jan 30, 7:55 am, "Daniel W. Rouse Jr."
<dwrous... at nethere.comNOSPAM> wrote:
> Or, can an anyone provide an example of
> more than a three-line example of a tuple or dictionary?

Have you seen this byt the creator of python -- GvR?
http://www.python.org/doc/essays/graphs.html

> I have recently started learning Python (2.7.3) but need a better
> explanation of how to use tuples and dictionaries.

This is an important question: To start off you need to digest whats
the diff between value oriented and object oriented. Since this is
more to do with paradigm than with a specific language you may read
for example:
http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/The_Monad.Reader/Issue3/Functional_Programming_vs_Object_Oriented_Programming

In the python data structure world:
value | object