Ways to apply while learning....

Ritchie Flick xenplex at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 04:28:33 EST 2013

It's perfectly normal that you need to look things up, even the most
seasoned programmer has to look up something at some point.

Finding small projects is often difficult, because many projects grow to
such an extent, that they're simply to difficult to grasp for a beginner
and even for an experienced programmer if the code documentation sucks.

I would suggets reading some python code on http://ww.github.com
Learning through reading other peoples code also helps in learning a
language.

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 12:09 AM, David Hutto <dwightdhutto at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 5:57 PM,  <agamal100 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hello,
> > I am learning programming as a spare time hobby and learning python
> through codecademy.
> >
> > Today I have downloaded and installed aptana, and found out that
> although I have been progressing for some time now but I do not remember
> how to code and I have to look everything up.
>
> When using different languages to mean client needs,this will be a
> necessity.
>

> > I want to know what is the best way to learn python and some small
> projects that I can make using console
>
> you might need to utilize subrocess, but many ahve their preference.
> (I know there is a long way to develop something for the desktop)
> Do you mean command line app, or with a GUI?
> >
> > Thank you.
> > ps: I am coming from vb6 paradigm.
> > --
>

> --