WLAN tester

Wanderer wanderer at dialup4less.com
Mon Jan 28 10:47:46 EST 2013

I'm looking to make a WLAN tester for a manufacturing test. Something that could send and receive a bunch of files and measure how long it took. I would repeat this a number of times for a device under test and then use some metric to decide pass/fail and create a report. What libraries are available for Python for communicating with networks? My google searches have been disappointing. I'd prefer to do this in Windows but I'll consider Linux if that is the better option.

Thanks