I have issues installing pycrypto (and thus fabric) with pip

Nicholas Kolatsis nkolatsis at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 11:18:21 EST 2013

Thanks. I've gotten everything working now.

For anyone else who comes along, 'sudo apt-get install python-dev' did the job.

> Note that Fabric is useful for much, MUCH more than this.

I look forward to finding out :)

> Off-topic: why is your virtualenv/project name so weird?

Noted. It's the naming pattern that I use for my projects. I should use something better but I'm using this because I usually restart something several times before I'm happy with it. I was reading up on branching with git earlier. It looks like that will put an end to this bad practice.