The best, friendly and easy use Python Editor.

Leonard, Arah Arah.Leonard at bruker-axs.com
Fri Jan 25 12:35:53 EST 2013

>> It's just a text file after all.
>>

> True indeed, let's not worry about trivial issues like indentation, mixing tabs and spaces or whatever.  Notepad anybody? :)

Hey, I didn't say Notepad was the *best* tool for the job, just that Python scripts are merely text files.

Though, that said, I have used Notepad and Wordpad any number of times in the past to edit Python files, all without bringing the universe to an untimely end.  Even used DOS Edit once.  You use what you have at the time.  A good craftsman never blames the tools.  ;)