Using filepath method to identify an .html page

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 23:44:01 EST 2013

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 2:04 PM, rusi <rustompmody at gmail.com> wrote:
> Considering that you've fried the <unmentionable> of all the poor "out-
> of-my-control' double-posting GG users, what punishment shall we find
> for you?
>
> Heres an idea: Use GG yourself.
> It will help the group/mailing list by reducing 5-fold double-posting
> to only 2.
> It will make you more morally muscular <wink>

My object all sublime, I shall achieve in time, to let the punishment
fit the crime, the punishment fit the crime!

Steven, you are hereby sentenced to two hundred hours of community
service, responding to posts from Google Groups users who have sent to
both python-list and c.l.p. However, this court does know leniency,
and time already served will be counted. You are therefore free. Go
and sin no more.

ChrisA