Using filepath method to identify an .html page

rusi rustompmody at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 22:04:53 EST 2013

On Jan 23, 7:50 am, Steven D'Aprano <steve
+comp.lang.pyt... at pearwood.info> wrote:
> On Tue, 22 Jan 2013 23:40:24 +0000, Steven D'Aprano wrote:
>
> [snip content]
>
> Holy crap! Sorry for the flood of duplicated posts. That was out of my
> control, honest.
>
> --
> Steven

Now Now!

Considering that you've fried the <unmentionable> of all the poor "out-
of-my-control' double-posting GG users, what punishment shall we find
for you?

Heres an idea: Use GG yourself.
It will help the group/mailing list by reducing 5-fold double-posting
to only 2.
It will make you more morally muscular <wink>