Slightly OT: What metro areas are best for a software development career?

Matt Jones matt.walker.jones at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 11:28:42 EST 2013

Check out this article.  It lists some information about IT/Sofware jobs
and places where you can get them.  I recommend Austin personally, as I've
lived for a number of years.

http://msn.careerbuilder.com/Article/MSN-3218-Job-Info-and-Trends-A-closer-look-at-the-fast-growing-technology-field/?SiteId=cbmsn43218&sc_extcmp=JS_3218_advice

*Matt Jones*