Uniquely identifying each & every html template

Ferrous Cranus nikos.gr33k at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 04:12:31 EST 2013

Τη Τετάρτη, 23 Ιανουαρίου 2013 1:55:07 π.μ. UTC+2, ο χρήστης Michael Torrie έγραψε:

> You refuse to use a database in a way that it was designed to be used.
>
> If you're unwilling to identify a file based on name, path, and
>
> contents, then you're only solution is to use a database to associate a
>
> particular file with an id.  When you move or rename the file you have
>
> to update the database.  That's the only answer we can give you.

table counters:   pin ---- page ----- hosts

table visitors:   pin ---- host ---- hits ---- useros ---- browser ---- date

1. Who is going to create the 'pin' ? the database automatically when i'am inserting a new record from python?
2. How's the 'pin' going to be associated with 'page' ?
3. if 'page' renames/moves then i have to manually edit the counter database table to find the specific 'page' record and upadate it by hand?

> I in no way intend anything I have said to be condescending.  It's just
>
> that those who are honestly trying to help you are getting frustrated.
>
> And possibly you will interpret this frustration as hostility or
>
> elitism, which it really is not.

They are getting frustrated because they do not want to follow the logic i'am imposing.