Can't seem to start on this

Kene Meniru Kene.Meniru at illom.org
Thu Jan 3 07:53:08 EST 2013

Mitya Sirenef wrote:

> So, how many instances do you want to make.. what kind of different
> functionality / properties they will have?
>
>   - mitya

I am porting a modeling system I created using POV-Ray scene description
language available at sourceforge at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/kobldes/

The user can create as many marks as possible (limited by memory available).
The difference between each mark are the parameters provided i.e. name,
length, and position in the scene. If the user wishes to customize part of
the program they must update the classes or create new ones before using it
in the scene. File "A" in my previous illustrations can be considered the
scene file.