got stuck in equation

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 12:51:27 EST 2013

On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 4:25 AM, Usama Khan <usamazohad at gmail.com> wrote:
> now can u give me the coding of this equation as i need to save my time. . .i am learning from tutorials. . so its taking lot of time. kindly consider my request nd give me the code so that i can put it. .i dont want to losen up my grade. .am trying hard. . .

You don't want to lose your grade, so you ask someone else to do your
work for you. You haven't said what sort of class this is, but I see
two likely possibilities:

1) It's a programming class. Either you ought to be able to solve this
in the class (in which case, look to your source material as it's
almost certainly there - this is way more complicated maths than your
average programming class wants as an ancillary), or you shouldn't be
doing this part at all, and you can achieve the program's goal without
actually running the maths.

2) It's a course on something else (engineering?), to which this
formula is central. Then you ought to understand the mathematics of
it, regardless of the code.

Either way, posting urgent messages to python-list asking for someone
to *give you the code* is NOT the way to do things. We'll help you to
learn; we won't help you to get grades you haven't merited. There are
plenty of Q'n'A web sites out there with low standards and no
scruples, but please just make sure you never build a bridge that I'll
be travelling over.

Read this, it'll help explain what people think of these sorts of questions:
http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#homework

ChrisA