got stuck in equation

Usama Khan usamazohad at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 12:25:21 EST 2013

am just a begginer bro. . jus learnt if elif while nd for loop. .

can u just display me the coding u want. .it could save my time that i have while searchning SN out. . i will give u that dependable variables values. .

nd SN range 4 inches to 13.5 inches

log(w18)=50x10^6
Z=-1.645
S=0.45
dpsi=2.5
Mr=5800

now can u give me the coding of this equation as i need to save my time. . .i am learning from tutorials. . so its taking lot of time. kindly consider my request nd give me the code so that i can put it. .i dont want to losen up my grade. .am trying hard. . .

Regards