Twisted or Tornado?

Jake Angulo jake.angulo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 19:28:52 EST 2013

I have to say it first: I am not trolling :P

Im working on a server project (with IOS client) and would like to create a custom, lean and mean server - real Quick!

My requirements for this framework in descending order:
1) Easy to use API
2) Widely available documentation / Examples / Community contributions
3) Feature-wise - kinda most that you commonly need is there

Your opinions will be valuable, if possible cite examples or URL references, Pls!

I prefer opinion from those who have programmed real projects in it - not just read some blog or Slashdot :P