Import Json web data source to xls or csv

Michael Herman hermanmu at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 13:27:13 EST 2013

Looks like you got it figured out. The indentation error probably occurred
from the copy and paste job into the email.

If you're interested in getting up to speed quickly on Python and Python
Web Development, I have a kickstarter going - http://kck.st/VQj8hq

The $25 pledge will give you access to both courses - learning Python
syntax and Python web development

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!