Import Json web data source to xls or csv

io maroso at libero.it
Wed Feb 20 02:13:03 EST 2013

Hi Michael (name of my son) and thanks for the big help.

I'm starting to love python sintax (did they call it python for the slim
it is compared to other languages?)

Your code didn't work immediatley as it was givin an indentation error
that i sorted out quickly fixing the last two lines.

It worked like a charm!  :-)

About your suggestions, i tried datanitro but that it only for excel and
seems to not work under linux on playonlinux (as no linux support is
given)

I haven't tried the other solution you suggested, i will give it a try as
soon as possible.

What i'm trying to do is find a new programming language that can
integrate with softwares like libre office cal or openoffice cal or excel
as i had my prg working on windows and vba didn't have any issues, but
now that i moved and try to do all on linux vba isn't 100 percent working
and many system calls cannot be done.

Do you know any place where i can start learning seriously python on the
web?

Last question : how can i set a condition in order to exclude from
importing those rows that have both bid and ask values = none?
I'll try to figure it out in the meantime but i'm a noob so any help will
be appreciated.

I actually started using SPE and have winpdb installed on my linux box.

Thanks again for all the help.