Is there a graphical GUI builder?

PythonAB python at rgbaz.eu
Thu Feb 21 04:20:59 EST 2013

On 21 feb 2013, at 04:45, Michael Torrie wrote:

> On 02/20/2013 12:44 AM, Steve Simmons wrote:
>> 2. Qt isn't 'free' (depending on what you are going to be doing with it)
>> - read the licensing rules.
>
> How so? It's LGPL. You can't get much freer than that.  Both in terms of
> code and developer freedom, and proprietary freedom.

well that can be discussed... (BSD, MIT, Apache, CDDL)

Anyway, maybe the OP can have a look at PySide which was
developed after Riverbank Comp didn't want to offer PyQt as LGPL.

In my opinion Qt is by far the most developed GUI available for Python,
and it will be even bigger in the near future with support for iOS and Android.

gr
arno