Awsome Python - chained exceptions

rurpy at yahoo.com rurpy at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 20 11:13:22 EST 2013

On 02/20/2013 04:50 AM, Steven D'Aprano wrote:
>[...]
> Or if your ISP provides Usenet access, you can use a News client to read it
> via comp.lang.python, or gmane.comp.python.general. If you don't have a
> News client, there are various free ones available, starting with
> Thunderbird.

I think very few ISPs provide Usenet access these days.
All the local ISPs in my area dropped Usenet years ago.
Which leaves most people in the position of paying for
Usenet access or finding a free Usenet server.  And there
is not much motivation to do either since Usenet itself
seems headed towards extinction (or as close as it gets
in an era of infinite internet memory.)