Awsome Python - chained exceptions

J. Marc Edwards marc.edwards at nimbisservices.com
Wed Feb 20 11:08:34 EST 2013

Mark:

I finished the fingerprinting this morning at the local crime bureau here in
Raleigh.  You don't have to wait for Judy Yost to mail the FD-258 FBI form
to you.  Your local crime bureau should have these available.  Judy has to
have the fingerprints in order to open up your electronic application.

Regards, Marc

J. Marc Edwards, Lead Architect

Semiconductor Design Portals

Nimbis Services, Inc.