Awsome Python - chained exceptions

alex23 wuwei23 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 21:18:30 EST 2013

On Feb 18, 3:51 pm, Rick Johnson <rantingrickjohn... at gmail.com> wrote:
> I apologize for this doubling of my messages and i can assure you i
> don't do this intentionally. Proper netiquette is very important to me.
> These double posts are another unfortunate side-effect of using the
> buggy Google Groups web-face to read/write Usenet. I've sent feedback
> to the Google Groups long ago and have yet to see any changes or even
> get any replys.

Weird, I'm using GG too and not seeing any doubling of my messages. I
have reverted to using the old interface, though, so it might be a
side-effect of the new version they're hyping, which does seem to have
been designed by Satan himself (the way they've separated thread view
from article view is a huge WTF). I've sent a heap of feedback to them
as well with no response. Google don't really seem to want to hype
Usenet as anything other than a target for blogspot spam, it appears.