Statistics...help with numpy/scipy install

Rex Macey xer0925 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 21:38:27 EST 2013

I am sure I have python installed. I have been running it. in command line the window title is c:\python33\python.exe.  The first line begins Python 3.3.0. Later in the line is the string "64 bit <AMD64>] on Win32".

Thus it appears I am trying to run a 32bit numpy with a 64bit python.  (Seems like a big ole 64 bit python should be able to swallow a little 32 bitty numpy). Is there a 64bit numpy? If not why not? Can someone get on this? Seriously, I'm under the impression that I need the 64 bit python because I have a 64 bit OS.