Maximum Likelihood Estimation

subhabangalore at gmail.com subhabangalore at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 23:53:53 EST 2013

On Friday, February 1, 2013 10:47:04 PM UTC+5:30, subhaba... at gmail.com wrote:
> Dear Group,
>

> I am looking for a Python implementation of Maximum Likelihood Estimation. If any one can kindly suggest. With a google search it seems scipy,numpy,statsmodels have modules, but as I am not finding proper example workouts I am failing to use them.
>

> I am using Python 2.7 on Windows 7.
>

> Thanking You in Advance,
>

> Regards,
>
> Subhabrata

Dear Sir,
The room would take care of you. They still guide me and sometimes the way they rebuke you have to see. You are in a nice room, you'd learn soon. It was bot? If you are testing please let me know I'd like to be part of the testing, and if you suggest may volunteer to send queries.
Regards,
Subhabrata.