Maximum Likelihood Estimation

Steven D'Aprano steve+comp.lang.python at pearwood.info
Fri Feb 1 18:12:24 EST 2013

tkhan10 wrote:

> Hi..
> I know this is a very dumb q but actually I am new to python and to this
> list. I want to post a question about geographic masking but cannot find
> out how to post it. Would somebody please suggest me how to do that? Thank
> you Subrina

Are you using email or Usenet?

In your email client:

1) Create a new email message;

2) Type the To address python-list at python.org

3) Type a meaningful subject line such as "Geographic Masking in Python"

4) Type your message.

5) Hit send.

Or, if you are using Usenet, in your news client:

1) Create a new news post;

2) Type the To address comp.lang.python;

--
Steven