Google Groups + this list

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Wed Dec 25 23:17:18 EST 2013

On Thu, Dec 26, 2013 at 3:11 PM, Ned Batchelder <ned at nedbatchelder.com> wrote:
> Kevin started this thread by asking a question.  Chris responded without
> helping the OP, and talked about Google Groups instead.  That's not good.

The only reason I didn't directly help the OP was because the code was
misformatted and it was necessary to request that it be reposted.
Perhaps I should have been clearer in saying "Please repost your code
with correct formatting", but there wasn't much else I could have
done.

Or maybe I should have just filtered everything from Google Groups
into the bit bucket, because responding just creates threads like
this. Do you honestly think that would be better? No response at all
if the post comes from GG?

ChrisA