New to Python, Help to get script working?

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Sun Dec 15 21:33:17 EST 2013

On Mon, Dec 16, 2013 at 12:37 PM, Steven D'Aprano
> Step 1: replace the modified version of the script with a known good copy.

Actually, this might be where the problem is, unfortunately. Not the
OP's fault at all. I went and looked at the post linked to, and it has
buggy indentation. (Quite possibly indicates that the author has
two-space tabs, and didn't notice a bug slipping in. I dunno.)

Along the way, though, I learned that the script in question is
entirely for generating fake twitch.tv viewers so as to get your
stream highlighted fraudulently, so I'm rather less inclined to help.
Got a legitimate use for this, or are you just trying to cheat your
way to fame?

ChrisA