GUI:-please answer want to learn GUI programming in python , how should i proceed.

Michael Torrie torriem at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 13:06:35 EST 2013

On 12/17/2013 08:00 AM, Wolfgang Keller wrote:
>> Python is sooooooo slow when it waits for the human.
>
> With Windows systems, I waste something like 90% of my work time waiting
> for that system to stop "Not Responding".
>
> And no, it's not a matter of hardware.

Something is wrong then.  Windows has its issues, and it does slow down
over time as cruft in the system accumulates. And Windows XP is getting
slower and slower due to a bug in the automatic updates service, but in
general, but your experience with Windows is not normal.  I managed
hundreds of Windows workstations in my previous life and I did not see
this occur with any regularity. So something is wrong with your setup.
Maybe its time for a re-install?  Virus or malware?  Or maybe you need
to upgrade to Windows 7?