Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world especially since sept. 11.

Chris “Kwpolska” Warrick kwpolska at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 11:36:43 EST 2013

On Fri, Dec 13, 2013 at 5:32 PM, Amirouche Boubekki
<amirouche.boubekki at gmail.com> wrote:
> Why is bv4bv4bv4 at gmail.com still not banned?

Because they’re posting via Usenet.  Google Groups, to be exact — if
someone feels like it, go bug <groups-abuse at google.com>.

> [...]
>> then Allah's Protection is lifted from them and they will loose. That is
>> what happened.
>>
>> People Want to Know
>>
>> Still in the midst of all of this negative propaganda and bad press,
>> non-Muslim people were curious to learn more of this "cult" of Islam, its
>> people and their beliefs. Books about Islam and Muslims were disappearing
>> off the shelves of the bookstores faster than they could replenish them.
>> Unfortunately almost every single book was written either by a non-Muslim or
>> authors from the various deviant sects of Muslims. So the people were still
>> not getting the real message of the true Islam.
>>
>> Websites, chat rooms, email and message boards became alive with
>> information (and misinformation) about Islam, Muslims, Quran, Muhammad,
>> peace be upon him. Some people wanted to know the truth, others wanted to
>> hide it. Discussions and arguments about what Islam is about and what
>> Muslims do were very common place. This was the most exposure that these
>> subjects had ever had in the world at one time.
>>

>> Open Communication Between Muslim & Non-Muslim
>>
>> The good news came when the various dialogs between the Muslims and
>> Christians began to take place. When the non-Muslims began to enter the
>> masjids and sit with the Muslims and shared together in discussions and
>> shared together enjoying the food and traditions of other cultures an
>> amazing thing began to happen. They opened their minds and their hearts to
>> the true message of the submission and surrender and obedience to the One
>> True God, Allah -- in Islam.
>>
>> Back to Islam
>>
>> Since September 11th, I have seen a huge increase in the interest of
>> people wanting to know about Islam and at the same time a marked increase in
>> the "dawah" (invitation) to Islam on the part of the Muslims around the
>> world. This is how the people are coming to Islam. The same way people have
>> come to Islam for 1,400 years. By learning the true message and being with
>> real Muslims. Those who are inclined to "revert" back to the natural state
>> of baby-like submission and peace with Allah, are finding their way back to
>> Islam.
>>

>> Many New Muslims
>>
>> Islam today, is growing faster than ever. It is the Will of Allah, for
>> only He Guides. The people want to know. The interest is keen. The materials
>> are available in more simple terms in many languages. The Muslims are
>> starting to carry the responsibility of sharing the message of the true
>> "Peace With God in Islam."
>>
>> Islam In Every Home
>>
>> Somewhere in the middle of all of this is occurred to me an expression of
>> our prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him. When he said what might translate
>> to English as:
>>
>> "The Last Day will not come until Islam has entered every house on earth,
>> whether it is made of animal skins or from the earth."

Chris “Kwpolska” Warrick <http://kwpolska.tk>
PGP: 5EAAEA16
stop html mail | always bottom-post | only UTF-8 makes sense