Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world especially since sept. 11.

Tim Golden mail at timgolden.me.uk
Fri Dec 13 11:40:55 EST 2013

On 13/12/2013 16:32, Amirouche Boubekki wrote:
> Why is bv4bv4bv4 at gmail.com <mailto:bv4bv4bv4 at gmail.com> still not banned?

[... snip long spiel from bv4 etc. ...]

Before recently, the answer would have been: because they're coming in
through the Usenet gateway so there's no mailing list subscription to
suspend.

However, we've recently implemented filtering via the gateway, and I've
just added bv4 to the list of banned addresses. (I'm not 100% sure I've
got it right, so let's see if they make it in again).

TJG